O ESGUICHO

que faz um esguicho? esguicha!

24 abril, 2007

The Who

Já sabem que a mítica banda The Who vem a Portugal?

Imaginem dois ingleses a conversar sobre isso:


"-the who's coming to Portugal...

-who's coming?

-yes, the who!

-but, who's coming?

-Ye, you're rigth, who's coming!

-I don't understand, who's coming?

-I've already told you, who's coming.

-no you didn't, you haven't told who's coming.

-yes I did, I've told who's coming.

-no, that's what I'm asking. so who's coming?

-Yes.

-Oh, the Yes coming to Portugal?

-no, your stupid prick, the who.

-who's stupid?

-the who's not stupid, you are.

...

...

...

"


Ainda agora estão a tentar saber quem vem a portugal

1 Comments:

At 2:47 da manhã, Blogger Mário Santos Reis said...

boa recuperação da rábula de Abbot and Costtello

Parabéns, sim senhora

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home